When you have a lot of inline objects, pagination will be a good way to make page of item lighter. You can implement it by yourself. Also keep in mind for Django 1.5 and Django 1.6 implementations differ.
Also currently this code doesn’t support multiple inlines per page, but it can be easy implemented.
Consider this code as a proof of concept, not final code.
- Copy tabular_paginated.html to one of your template directories under admin/edit_inline/ path
- Use PaginationInline class as base class for your TabularInline
You need to remove
PaginationInline class – Django 1.5.x version
PaginationInline class – Django 1.6 version
- django-mptt деревоподібний select
- django-stdimage traceback "The '%s' attribute has no file associated with it"
- Django admin filter by ranges of ages
- Django yandex and google maps integration
- Python + CouchDB
- Проксі моделі Django
- MemcachedKeyLengthError: Key length is > 250
- Django mongoengine cache backend
- django excel response
- Ordering related objects in Django