Code of the NoSQL benchmark I’ve mentioned a couple of days ago — the one comparing Cassandra 0.6.10, HBase 0.20.6, MongoDB 1.6.5, Riak 0.14.0 with some weird results — is now available on GitHub.
The benchmark is part of the Master’s thesis of Thibault Dory, a Belgium CS student. Thibault has also set up a website for the benchmark: NoSQLBenchmarking.com.
I’m wondering how soon we will start seeing corrections to the initial results for each of the included NoSQL databases.
- Cassandra vs MongoDB vs CouchDB vs Redis vs Riak vs HBase comparison
- Don’t Use MongoDB
- Django mongoengine cache backend
- Lamer News: A Redis-Sinatra-JQuery HN-like News Site
- Querying Riak Just Got Easier - Introducing Secondary Indices
- Tutorial: Developing in Erlang with Webmachine, ErlyDTL, and Riak