If anyone need to install a GoDaddy multi-domain certificate. I did the following when I created the CSR. It seems to be working on our system.
openssl req -new -key domain.key \ -subj "/C=$YOURCOUNTRY/ST=$YOURSTATE/L=$YOURCITY/O=$YOURORG/OU=$YOURUNIT/CN=$DOMAIN1/CN=$DOMAIN2/CN=$DOMAIN3" \ -out domain.csr
- Howto install and use usb modem, as example "mts connect", in debian linux
- Upgrade postgresql-8.3 to postgresql-9.0
- ssh daemon on Android with dropbear
- How To capture video from tv-tuner card via mencoder
- Linux Commands For Shared Library Management and Debugging Problem
- Wrong charset, conversion from `utf-8' to `windows-1251' is not allowed chroot
- Forcing fsck run on next boot
- Nginx: Too Many Open Files Error
- Google Translate API From The Command Line
- xen ssh login: 'stdin: is not a tty'